Follow us on Social Media
Australian Visa Services
How our Australian Migration Service works
Emigrate to Australia is an independent company based in the UK and is not affiliated with the Australian Government. You should be aware that Australian visas are available from the Australian Government website. Using our experienced migration service means that you can get on with the practicalities of moving to Australia and leave us to facilitate your visa application. We deal with all kinds of visa applications and have many years’ experience so you know you are in the best of hands when applying for your visa to Australia. From the beginning to when you leave for your new life in Australia you will be guaranteed a friendly and efficient helping hand from us. To see if you qualify for a visa to Australia please fill in the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch shortly or call us 020 7427 5290.
What you will get from our migration service:
- First of all let you know what your visa options are: These options mainly fall into the groups of skills based, business visas, family visas, retiree visas and temporary visas. Each group has accompanying legislation. We assess your situation and advise on the best route for you
- Assist in the completion of the required forms ensuring that your application is correct as mistakes can cause delay or result in refusal. An application can take between 6 to 12 months to process so it is essential to avoid unnecessary delays
- Guide you through the required documentation for example educational certificates, police records, health related documentation, pay slips, tax records and employment references
- Guide you through Skills Assessment application. Advice on securing employment if required by your application
- We certify your documents in-house
- Give you advice on the timing of your application and usage of the visa
- Submit your application to the relevant departments
- Track your application and act on your behalf if there are issues with processing the application
- Guide you through appeals if necessary
Learn about the full range of Australian visas
We provide services relating to a wide range of Australian visas, with the most suitable one for you to apply for depending on your individual background and circumstances. As a skilled professional, for example, you may apply for a Skilled Migration Visa, submitting an initial expression of interest before you can be invited through SkillSelect. Qualifying factors for skilled migration to Australia include not having yet reached 50 years of age, as well as having an occupation that appears on the relevant list of skilled occupations. You will also require the necessary qualifications and years of experience in your nominated occupation, in addition to at least competent English. However, there are many other types of visa that may be more applicable to you and your circumstances – such as a Partner Visa for your partner so that they can permanently join you in the country, or a Business Visa if you are a successful businessperson. We also assist with applications for Family Visas, Employer Sponsored Visas, Working Holiday Visas and Resident Return Visas.
Contact us today about your prospective emigration to Australia
As seasoned Australian visa and migration specialists, we are well-placed to guide you through the visa application process. If you are in London, you’re welcome to come and see us. You’ll find us on the Strand, in close proximity to Australia House, the home of the Australian High Commission. We can even arrange after hours appointments on request. For more information about our Australian visa and migration services and to start receiving the help that you need with your application, simply call us now, on 020 7427 5290 – or complete the right hand side form.