Follow us on Social Media
Working Holiday Visa for Australia
Emigrate to Australia is an independent company based in the UK and is not affiliated with the Australian Government. You should be aware that Australian visas are available from the Australian Government website. We are a MARA registered migration agents and offer visa and immigration services.
The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) is a temporary visa for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.
First Working Holiday visa: You must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.
Second Working Holiday visa: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.
We have many years’ experience in obtaining Working Holiday visas for our clients so you can be sure you will receive a fast, personalised and cost efficient service.
To see if you qualify please fill in the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch shortly or call us 020 7427 5290.
- are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
- do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay
- have a passport from an eligible country
This visa allows you to:
- stay in Australia for up to 12 months
- work in Australia for up to six months with each employer
- study for up to four months
- leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid