Follow us on Social Media
Australian Visa Services
How our Australian Migration Service works
Emigrate to Australia is part of Taylor Hampton Solicitors, a Solicitors Regulation Authority (SRA) regulated law firm based in the UK. We provide legal assistance with the Australian Visa Application and Australian Migration process. Using our experienced Australian migration service means that you can get on with the practicalities of moving to Australia and leave us to facilitate your visa application in a friendly and timely manner. We deal with all kinds of Australian visa applications, including complex cases. We also assist with Australian Citizenship or professional licensing or registration applications. We have many years’ experienceand a solid track record so you know you are in the best of hands when applying for your Visa to Australia. From the beginning to when you leave for your new life in Australia you will be guaranteed a friendly and efficient helping hand from us. To see if you qualify for a visa to Australia please fill in the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch shortly or call us 020 7427 5290.
What you will get from our Australian Migration service:
- First of all let you know what your visa options are: These options mainly fall into the groups of skills based, business visas, family visas, retiree visas and temporary visas. Each group has accompanying legislation. We assess your situation and advise on the best route for you.
- Assist in the completion of the required Australian visa forms ensuring that your application is correct as mistakes can cause delay or result in refusal. An application can take several months or even years to process so it is essential to avoid unnecessary delays in preparing and lodging your case.
- Guide you through the required documentation for example educational certificates, police records, health related documentation, pay slips, tax records and employment references or other paperwork you need to lodge a strong application. As we are solicitors, we can certify your documents in-house at no extra cost.
- Guide you through all Australian visa application stages, including Skills Assessment, Expression of Interest, SkillSelect mechanism and Visa application. Advice on securing employment if required by your application.
- Guide you through documents required to evidence family and/or Partner relationships.
- Give you advice on the timing of your Australia visa application and usage of the visa.
- Submit your application to the relevant authorities and departments within relevant timeframes.
- Track your application and act on your behalf if there are issues with processing the application.
- Answer your questions and queries throughout the process.
Learn about the full range of Australian Visas
We provide services relating to a wide range of Australian visas, with the most suitable one for you to apply for depending on your individual background and circumstances. As a skilled professional, for example, you may apply for the Australian Skilled Migration Visa, which includes stages such as Skills assessment, an Expression of Interest applications before you can be invited through SkillSelect. Qualifying factors for skilled migration to Australia include not having yet reached 45 years of age, as well as having an occupation that appears on the relevant Australian Skilled Occupations List. You will also require the necessary qualifications and years of experience in your nominated occupation, in addition to at least competent English. To read more about the Australian Skilled Migration Visa, please visit our Skilled Migration Visa page https://www.emigrate-to-australia.co.uk/emigrating-to-australia/ .There are many other types of visas that may be more suitable to you and your circumstances – such as a Australian Partner Visa or Australian Prospective Marriage Visa for non-Australian partners wishing to move to Australia, or a Business Visa if you are a successful businessperson. We also assist Parents with applications for Australian Parent Visa and many others including Visas in the Family Visa stream, Employer Sponsored Visas, Working Holiday Visas and Resident Return Visas.
Contact us today about your prospective emigration to Australia
As highly experienced and established Australian visa and Migration experts, we are well-placed to guide you through the visa application process. Based in London, you’re welcome to come and see us. You’ll find us on the Strand, in close proximity to Australia House, the home of the Australian High Commission. We can even arrange after hours appointments on request. For more information about our Australian visa and Australian Migration services and to start receiving the help that you need with your application, simply call us now, on 020 7427 5290, email us firstname.lastname@example.org or complete the form on the right hand form.