Request a call back

Fields marked with an * are required

Temporary Visa for Young People

Holiday and work in Australia for up to a year

See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa

Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.

Fields marked with an * are required

Follow us on Social Media

Working Holiday Visa for Australia

Emigrate to Australia is a Visa and Immigration Department at Taylor Hampton Solicitors, an multi-award winning law firm based in the heart of London. Close to the Australian High Commission, Strand, Emigrate to Australia offer a fast and cost efficient Australian Visa services. We give you the benefit of our first-rate knowledge and experience of the Australian immigration system and we are there to guide you through the whole Visa process from start to finish. Our Visa consultants have been working in the Australian Migration industry for over a decade having dealt with numerous Australian visa applications for applicants looking to emigrate to Australia on permanent basis and for those looking to move temporarily. Having hands-on experience, in-depth knowledge of the Australian Migration Regulations and current Australian Migration Policy as well as experience in dealing with the Australian Immigration officers, our consultants are best placed to personally handle your Australian Visa application in a professional and timely manner. In addition, our visa consultants are based in our London office, we do not outsource our Australian Visa services to external visa agents.

The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) is a temporary visa for young people who want to holiday and work in Australia for up to a year. It is a temporary visa that encourages cultural exchange and closer ties between Australia and eligible countries.

First Working Holiday visa: You must be outside Australia when you apply for your first Working Holiday visa and when the visa is decided.

Second Working Holiday visa: If you apply in Australia, you must be in Australia when the visa is granted. If you apply outside Australia, you must be outside Australia when the visa is granted.

We have many years’ experience in obtaining Working Holiday visas for our clients so you can be sure you will receive a fast, personalised and cost efficient service.

To see if you qualify please fill in the form on the right hand side and we will be in touch shortly or call us 020 7427 5290.

Qualifying factors

  • are at least 18 but not yet 31 years of age
  • do not have a dependent child accompanying you at any time during your stay
  • have a passport from an eligible country


This visa allows you to:

  • stay in Australia for up to 12 months
  • work in Australia for up to six months with each employer
  • study for up to four months
  • leave and re-enter Australia any number of times while the visa is valid
Share This