“I originally contacted Greg at Taylor Hampton solicitors in July 2017 to see if I was eligible for a skilled immigration visa as a carpenter. Greg quickly responded with detailed information on how things work and sent out paperwork to get things moving. He made the entire process very clear, easy and stress free. He also arranged my trades assessment and guided me through all the other necessary paperwork, tests and requirements for my application. Myself and my wife are now permanent residents on a skilled 190 visa. We simply could not have done this without the help of Greg and the team at Taylor Hampton. Fantastic service from extremely helpful and experienced staff. Thanks again.”
See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa
Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Australian Government announces new travel concessions for certain family visa applicants 16th February 2021
- Australian international travel could resume sooner 5th February 2021
- Australia international borders to remain closed 19th January 2021
- Travellers to provide negative Covid-19 test to enter Australia 11th January 2021
- Australian Partner Visa – possible changes in 2021 22nd December 2020