“I originally contacted Greg at Taylor Hampton solicitors in July 2017 to see if I was eligible for a skilled immigration visa as a carpenter. Greg quickly responded with detailed information on how things work and sent out paperwork to get things moving. He made the entire process very clear, easy and stress free. He also arranged my trades assessment and guided me through all the other necessary paperwork, tests and requirements for my application. Myself and my wife are now permanent residents on a skilled 190 visa. We simply could not have done this without the help of Greg and the team at Taylor Hampton. Fantastic service from extremely helpful and experienced staff. Thanks again.”
See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa
Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Australia Migration Program – Planning and Delivery 2020-2021 – Update 10th July 2020
- Australia Migration trade occupations – more trades added to Vetassess 7th July 2020
- Australian Migration Program – July 2020 Update 2nd July 2020
- South Australia Skilled Migration Program closure 29th June 2020
- Australian Migration and the implications of Covid 19 5th June 2020