“I originally contacted Greg at Taylor Hampton solicitors in July 2017 to see if I was eligible for a skilled immigration visa as a carpenter. Greg quickly responded with detailed information on how things work and sent out paperwork to get things moving. He made the entire process very clear, easy and stress free. He also arranged my trades assessment and guided me through all the other necessary paperwork, tests and requirements for my application. Myself and my wife are now permanent residents on a skilled 190 visa. We simply could not have done this without the help of Greg and the team at Taylor Hampton. Fantastic service from extremely helpful and experienced staff. Thanks again.”
See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa
Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Temporary visa holders and coronavirus 6th April 2020
- SkillSelect – March 2020 Invitation Round Results 31st March 2020
- Rob W. – 300/820/801 Visas 26th March 2020
- Maureen W. – Contributory Parent Visa 26th March 2020
- COVID-19 (Coronavirus) and Australia travel restrictions 26th March 2020