Queensland Government removes IT, Engineering and Accounting occupations.
The Queensland Government agency, Trade and Investment Queensland released a list of occupations which will be removed from the skilled migration list for subclass 190 and subclass 491 Visa.
Applicants for the above Visas who are looking at moving to Queensland whose occupations are listed below will not be able to obtain sponsorship from Queensland Government.
At the moment the Queensland Migration program remains closed. The exact date of the skilled program re-opening is yet to be confirmed.
Occupations to be removed from QSOL November 2019
Onshore and Offshore – IT
- ICT Business Analyst ANZSCO 261111
- Systems Analyst ANZSCO 261112
- Developer Programmer ANZSCO 261312
- Software Engineer ANZSCO 261313
- Software and Applications Programmers nec ANZSCO 261399
- ICT Security Specialist ANZSCO 262112
- Computer Network and Systems Engineer ANZSCO 263111
- Analyst Programmer ANZSCO 261311
- Accountant (General) ANZSCO 221111
- Management Accountant ANZSCO 221112
- Taxation Accountant ANZSCO 221113
- External Auditor ANZSCO 221213
- Internal Auditor ANZSCO 221214
- Civil Engineer ANZSCO 233211
- Mechanical Engineer ANZSCO 233512
- Electrical Engineer ANZSCO 233311
- Engineering Technologist ANZSCO 233914
The new list of occupations for Queensland sponsorship will be released when the program re-opens.
Are you looking at moving to Queensland? There might be other Visa options available to you. Contact us to explore your Australian Visa options: firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 0207 427 5290.