In preparation for the safe opening of global travel, the Australian Government announced an introduction of a new digital system that will support safe and efficient collection of incoming passenger information. The new system will replace the traditional Incoming Passenger Card, which have been in place for many years. The new system will digitally incorporate the overseas passengers’ visa information , which will provide a more secure and quick access to travellers’ visa details.
See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa
Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Australian Government announces new travel concessions for certain family visa applicants 16th February 2021
- Australian international travel could resume sooner 5th February 2021
- Australia international borders to remain closed 19th January 2021
- Travellers to provide negative Covid-19 test to enter Australia 11th January 2021
- Australian Partner Visa – possible changes in 2021 22nd December 2020