In preparation for the safe opening of global travel, the Australian Government announced an introduction of a new digital system that will support safe and efficient collection of incoming passenger information. The new system will replace the traditional Incoming Passenger Card, which have been in place for many years. The new system will digitally incorporate the overseas passengers’ visa information , which will provide a more secure and quick access to travellers’ visa details.
See if you Qualify for an Australian Visa
Are you looking to travel, work or relocate to Australia? Contact us to see if you qualify and how we can help. Please complete the form below and we will contact you shortly.
- Australia Family Visa Update 30th November 2020
- Latest updates on Australian borders, vaccine and migration 9th November 2020
- Travel to Australia – Passenger Card to be replaced 19th October 2020
- Changes to Australian Temporary Visa Application Fee 12th October 2020
- Australian 2020-2021 Budget Review – what is changing for Australian immigration? 7th October 2020